Saturday, March 16, 2013

Devil's Pent





You know I’m here. I’m pent up. Aggressive. I’m feeling that rage. I’m close-by, can you feel my breath?

Yeah. And it smells mean. Maybe because you’re so full of shit. Nothing’s changed. You’re not here. You don’t even know where ‘here’ is, you sap.

Turn around, re-e-eal slow…and don’t be too surprised…
………………………made you look. What do you see?

Well I’ll be… it’s a roadside rubber and a trail of small dog turds. You ARE here. Welcome back motherfucker.

I see you.

What do I have on?

You’re wearing that yellow shirt….sleaves cut off. Black top under that. Black pants…

Damn. You are here. What color shoes?

Yellow converse.

 Shit…what do you think of my hair color?

I like a red bush. You tint the shrub or trim it?

Alright. I give up. Where you hiding? I’m hanging up and coming out in the open. Where you hiding? I don’t see you. Where? …I’m…

Just a minute. Don’t be hanging up until I tell you to.

Those cops are in the diner. The car is empty. They don’t know about me…or you…we’re just people. Nobody doing any harm. Ain’t that right?

You playing me along?

It’s way too easy.

So what are you wearing?

My boyfriend’s leash and collar. I’m his bitch.

You’re the devil’s bitch, you are.

If you say so. Bein’ from his loins…and all.

Maybe that makes you my Mama.

Son, if you want the truth - you were spawned from anal puss in an Oklahoma outhouse.

Is that you Mama?

No son. Your Mama was a man. A deviate, like his son. He’d be proud of you if he gave two shits. Turns out you were the only one…

You know when I find you I’ll kill you…

The hell you will. IF you find me I’ll be sighting down the barrel and I ain’t alone.

Doesn’t matter who or how many…

You won’t know. It’ll happen quick. Won’t be no words. So tired of your words. Just quiet. No more words. Finally peaceful. Like…Listen…

(click)





No comments:

Post a Comment