Thursday, December 18, 2014

YOU LOSE, WORLD!





Phillip Stein? You heard about him, right? Drunken rant that he can’t recant. Total Immolation. Why is there one at every wedding? :

Okay, so! … so jus’ a quick salute to the handsome couple, from the Top Ten Dude of his Generation –
ri’-here - GENIUS!
Good looks - #1 in his class – feast the eyes, huh?
Great taste – attends all the trendy’s…spews and espouses the news and reviews. Ask me!
THE GREATEST FUCKING TALENT THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!!! ….YET NEVER REALIZED!!!
Has anyone read my fucking resume? “Link” me sometime!
YOU LOSE, WORLD!
You know who doesn’t lose? Huh?! You wanna know?! You wanna know the BIIIGGGGG winners? Hahhahhahaaaa….
The Ladies! But don’t tell my wife about the mistress….hahaha…and don’t tell the mistress about the other two bitches! … hahahahahahhhaaa….
There she is. Stand up Honey! Thats my girl! C’mon up…honey…hey, honey! Jokin’ up here! C’mon back! Where you going? Will somebody go get my wife! Stop her! Aw, shit…I’m in the doghouse…she can be a real psycho… so anyways, so you two go to fucking Bali and fuck your Bali brains out. Hahah… Hey. No. I’m okay, fellas, I got it…hey!…NO! (ugh)

The Mic hit the floor with a thud, and the feedback filled the room, and drowned out the angry outcry, but once it was switched off, the rumble of discontent was loud and clear, as were the sobs from the Bride’s Party, as that asshole was taken ‘out back’ and roughly handled by the groom’s men.
Once the ambulance was loaded, all the questions were answered to the official’s satisfaction, and it drove off …the siren ‘whooping’ down the road, on the way to his personal oblivion…that’s when the party really kicked in. You missed a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment