Friday, January 22, 2016

LUCKY KING

 
How drunk are you?


I didn’t like where this conversation was going.

“Why?”  -  I asked. Lost in my own reverie, Tits are bouncing down the hallway…and I ain’t breakin’ no one’s pussy yet.  -  “Wha…?”



“Do you feel like visiting ‘the KIng'...?


(The King would be “Lucky King” of LUCKY KING LIQUERS – a Local Celebrity. )



II think, I better not.

Damn it. What good are you? -  she countered.

None apparently.  - he volleyed.

Yeah, apparently.

You want I should go, I’ll go.

Don’t go.

I’ll go.

DON’T GO!

Too late, I’m gone. Want anything else while I’m out?

Don’t be out-and-about. Hit the store and come straight home.

I’m fine…

Ice cream. Carmel Nut.

Second choice if they don’t have it.

Vanilla’s fine, but come straight home. I’ll worry about you.

Uh-huh.

…so do’ ya or don’tcha?”

What?

Love me?

Uh-huh.

That’s what I thought. Take the dog with you…in case.

What’s he going to do, CPR?

He needs his air…

On second thought….

Would you just GO already.

That was the last she saw of them.





V




No comments:

Post a Comment