Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Details


 
I would not be so crude as to ask you to screw, but if a lewd interlude is what you had in mind, then may I be of service, Madam?



Pardon?



Oh, I think you heard me the first time. But just in case, allow me to repeat…



I don’t… No.



And?



I heard you the first time.



...and?



There is no “…and” in that regard.



I’m afraid you have me confused with someone who takes a refusal, casually. I do not.



Oh, Do.



If by chance you should show me to your boudoir…



Not a chance.



… I will open the Doors Of Passion…



Doors of Passion…?



The Windows of Ecstasy…




You going to clean my house while you’re at it?



I don’t understand?



You got the doors and windows covered, so I just wondered if you do the whole house.



Oh, I can do the whole house, alright!

Hands and knees...

If it pleases you...



Down to the details?

Of course.



The devil is in the details, I hear.



This devil will be in your every-detail, Madam.



Excellent. Take this, and report to my Maid first thing Monday morning. She needs help, she’s injured her hip. She will fill you in on 'the details'. 




V




No comments:

Post a Comment