Tuesday, June 14, 2016

MY MISCALCULATION

 



     Now is not the time. You shouldn’t be doing this.

Alright. If that’s what you want…but I thought you…

You thought wrong.

But your pants are off and your bra’s undone…

So?

Generally speaking, that signals a certain acquiescence, if not outright, fervent, participation.

It did, but it stopped…and I wouldn’t say it was ‘fervent’.

I sensed ‘fervent’…but you, stopped?

It’s my right to say “No’.

It is indeed. No question, none whatsoever. But…

No ‘buts’.

It’s just that I’ve reached a certain ‘state’…

What ‘state’ is that?

Well, let’s put this way; you either talk me in off the ledge, or you provide a ‘push’.

What ‘ledge’?

I’m stuck on this precipice.

Better get yourself down.

Get myself down”? I don’t know you well enough to perform ‘the descent’, but if you could lend me a hand…

My hands won’t be sullied.

Oral will suffice…

Not on your life.

Even if my life is in “Limbo”?

I will not ‘have a hand’ in whatever decision you make. And I will NOT be your “Limbo Bimbo”. Hahahahah!

He did not laugh. The joke just sat there, like a broken wheel…flat off the rim

No love was lost…
         … ‘no love’ was ventured.

My miscalculation.




V
        

No comments:

Post a Comment