Saturday, January 18, 2014

SEE YOU BACK AT THE OFFICE


Jonathan screwed Gretchen on the park bench. It was not a pretty sight, as most passers-bye will attest. Infants were traumatized....potentially...brains seared by the debauchery.

"My god! Have you no morals?" gawkers say.

"We have morals, we just have no choices! Move along and this will reach a right and ready climax...for us all."

"Well, not this way," Gretchen piped in "I'm beginning to lose interest already."

This pissed Jonathan off to no end "...steady...steady...Do you see the harm here?! Did you.....huh-ugh-hear what you've done?! "

"Stop it now! Do you hear me?! Or would you rather I call the authorities?", one threatened.

"This is lewd and insidious behavior!" another said. "Like dogs...!"
"That was the idea! She prefers it!" he snapped.

"That is I did...oh!...I say I did...yes!...before all this yapping!"





“Stay focused…stay focused…we’ll get through!”

"YOU stay focused, I'm losing you!"

"Well what the hell am I supposed to do? ...Not used to an audience while I screw...oooo...."

"Perhaps if you two should chose not to have your lewd little lark in a public park?"

"Oh lovely, lunchtime is over, I must get back!"

"What?! ...well I hope you're all happy! Seems a couple can't have a civil cojoinment without rude outside involvement!"

"Take it inside!"

"Next time you two have the need to screw, it might be shrewd to get a room."

"...at our salaries? "

"Ha! We're much too poor!" 

"Bag a lunch!"

"Exactly what I was trying to do!"

“See you tomorrow?” Gretchen straightened her dress.
"Same time, same place." He zipped it up..."that is, if these losers allow us the space."


.


No comments:

Post a Comment