Friday, August 5, 2016

NO ONE'S BUSINESS

 

The diners been closed for twenty years!
Then why is it we're sitting here?
You mean sitting on it?
What?! 
Your vagina...mines been closed for twenty years.
Oh, I thought you said "diner"….mine's been Twelve...
You're six years younger. You'll catch up. 
I suspect you're right - the sodas gone flat... no fizz in the bottle…the flirt is only in the makeup. Beyond that…?
Fizz is fadin’ fast.
Okay, a game of "First and Last" …. who was first?... and, who was last?
Eddie Grant. Lucky he wasn't arrested...and Chuck, just before he passed...you?
Marcus Shepard. I did not appreciate what I had, or what I'd done. I did not realize soon enough with Marcus...
Oh, bad Marcus...And, 'last'...?
………..Helen Banks.
Helen Banks!
Can't go out without tryin' it, and besides, she was the comfort I needed at the time, and 'at that', she was divine.
My goodness. And don't laugh at me for blushing!     You...!
Me, what?
HO - MO!
Hahahahahhahahahahhhaaa....40 men would beg to differ.
But not the Lady.
You are evil.
I am evil? Thou shalt not lie down with another man’s wife?
Patrick died years ago. She never knew, or wanted, another man.
I understand.
You do?
As much as I can....without 'going there'.
That's Fair. Let people be in their moment, be it grief, love, or just relief…
No one's business...
No one’s business indeed.



V

No comments:

Post a Comment