Tuesday, August 9, 2016

WALK IN PAIRS




Help me get my balance. I’m…I’m….teetering…ing. 
Overcome….over….come. I may need some assist now. If you can swing it. Maybe get me a cab? get me home. Where are we? Is this Milan or Madrid? It’s just too much….Munich? Come back to earth. Mother Earth.

I am confused and delusional but sharp as razor. It’s just that I get confused. I am temporarily globally restrained. But I love the peat, this fertile earth…

Okay, I think I’m OK. A lot of trouble for nothing, if you ask me. Bone’s Syndrome (BS): 
"….you are convinced you have no bones to hold you up, so you just spill … all over." 

But it's under control with medication. The medication…
There are bears in the trees around here. This time of year, best walk in pairs.


V

No comments:

Post a Comment